Paris senior counsel Noël Chahid-Nouraï and partner Laurent Olléon, formerly members of the tax chambers of Conseil d'État, France's highest administrative court, authored an article in the prestigious French tax review Revue de Droit Fiscal on substance over form in French tax law. They discussed the impact of the Paris Administrative Court of Appeal's decision on December 20, 2018, which ruled that the French tax administration could accuse a taxpayer of committing an abuse of right by acting in a way approved by the administrative tax doctrine. Such a stand, which is debated among French tax...
Paris Team Authors Article About Definition Of Abuse Of Right And Guarantee Against Changes In Tax Doctrine
|Author:||Mr Noël Chahid Nourai and Laurent Olleon|
To continue readingREQUEST YOUR TRIAL
- Mondaq France
- A Brave New World? The 'French Sunshine Act' Imposes Online Disclosure Of Contracts With HCPs, As Well As Of Payments Of 'Advantages' To HCPs, Dating Back To 01 January 2012
- French Tax Update - A Comparison Between The French Abuse Of Law And The UK General Anti-Abuse Rule
- Tax Measures Included In The French Modified Finance Bill For 2014
- French Government Extends Range Of Foreign Investments Subject To Government Prior Authorization
- Recent Requests For Priority Preliminary Rulings
- Scope Of The Former 40 Percent Tax Basis Relief On Dividends - August 2015
- French Tax Update: Priority Preliminary Rulings - August 2015
- Droit Public De L'économie HEBDO N°101
- A New Wave Of French Airport Privatization
- A French Look At Brexit: Should They Stay Or Should They Go
- Prohibition Of Advertising For Tobacco Products Vs. Freedom Of Speech: The French Supreme Court Decided To Have The First Prevail Over The Second
- Volte Face As Hardship Becomes Part Of French law
- Extension Of The Duration Of Concession Contracts: Room For Doubt
- France Moves Forward On Implementation Of Cybersecurity Framework For Operators Of Critical Infrastructures
- The New French Regulation Against Money Laundering And The Financing Of Terrorism
- French Prime Minister Announces The Extension And Diversification Of Measures To Control Foreign Investments In French Companies
- Jackson Lewis: 'Supreme Court: Gender-Based Distinctions In Immigration Law Violate Equal Protection'
- Lutte anti-blanchiment :l'avènement de la vérification d'identité au moyen de l'identification électronique
- The Administration Recognizes The 'Right To Make A Mistake'
- Commande Publique : Passage Au 100% Numérique Le 1er Octobre 2018
- Foreign Investment In France: Strengthening Control And Extending Strategic Sectors Under PACTE Law And New Decree
- The Public Procurement Code: A Great Tool
- France's New Investment Control In The Cybersecurity And Technology Sectors
- Brexit: Troubled Negotiations Failed. What Next?
- Paris Team Authors Article About Definition Of Abuse Of Right And Guarantee Against Changes In Tax Doctrine
- France Is Preparing For A No-Deal Brexit. Isn't It Too Late Already?
- Brexit Insight From The EU-27: France
- The ISDS Mechanism Provided For Under The CETA Is Compatible With EU Law
- France's FDI Regulations Target Sensitive Industries
- Scission partielle et agrément préalable : une nouvelle « discrimination par ricochet »
- Website Open For UK Nationals To Apply For Residence Cards In Case Of No-Deal Brexit
- Adoption Of The Hague Convention On The Recognition And Enforcement Of Foreign Judgments: Towards A Facilitated Movement Of Judgments In A Post-Brexit Era?
- Risks Related To Potential Investments In The Cannabis Sector In France
- The French Financial Markets Authority (AMF) Clarifies The Obligations In Four New Guidelines
- The Launch Of The Hague Rules On Business And Human Rights Arbitration
- French Foreign Direct Investment Rules Set For Overhaul